What is NOT covered under ONSRA GmbH's warranty?
- Wheels / Bearings / Bushings / Grip Tape are considered wear and tear items and will not be covered.
- Damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance, or improper storage.
- Any damage outside of normal use
- Damage caused by unauthorized repairs of the product
- Damage or injury to the rider or other objects caused by the skateboard or its accessories
- Normal battery degradation from use.
If the product has a problem under the following conditions within the warranty period, company will charge basic repair fee:
- Improper operation include impact, crashing, etc.
- Disassembling, repackaging and repairing without company’s instruction.
- Motor stall and overweight usage.
- Irresistible force (fire, flood, earthquake, etc.)
- Used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation
Who covers shipping costs?
If your product is covered under warranty, shipping is free of charge for you. If it is not covered under the warranty, the customer must cover any shipping costs. For international orders, customers are requested to pay for the shipping fees within or not within the warranty period.
We recommend that you ship your ONSRA Product via FedEx, DHL or UPS and keep your tracking number for future reference. We recommend that you insure for the retail value.
ONSRA GmbH will take responsibility for all packages that are signed for and received at our warehouse. Please contact your shipping service for shipments that do not arrive to our facility.